There’s no doubt this name puzzle guest book book alternative is an item which is loved and cherished for a lifetime. A quality, custom & unique piece you will certainly appreciate. Whether it’s for a wedding, anniversary, birthday or another event, we know if you decide to make a purchase, you’ll absolutely adore what you receive. Please read on…
They are all unique & completely custom made to order. Designed and built with your specifications; no two puzzles are the same. Every single puzzle piece is also unique. We spend a lot of time designing all the lines & curves for the cuts. Each name puzzle is one of a kind.
Large puzzles with good sized pieces. Certainly more than just a name or two can be written on them. As the number of pieces gets larger, the overall size gets larger. On average, the 200 piece name puzzles are 32 inches wide and 23 inches tall. They’re big.
The puzzle includes a border and it can easily be hung on the wall. You can secure the pieces in place with glue dots, spray adhesive, or tacky putty to keep them from falling out of the frame once hanging on the wall. To adhere them permanently within the frame, use super glue, wood glue or a clear coat finish.
**When placing an order please be sure to include the following details. There is also a notes section you will find during checkout for any additional information:
- Add the name you would like for the puzzle. Sometimes with baby gifts and showers, people prefer the first name. Just let us know in the text box “Name for the puzzle.”
- Specify the text you want engraved within the border. For example “Mr. & Mrs. Avery Est. 7-10-16” or “Jennifer & Brad (heart) September 5th, 2019”
- Anything written in parenthesis will be considered a symbol or icon
- We believe including a symbol to separate the name and date is a good idea. Unless you’re including “Est.” which acts as a separator. Typically, people choose to use a heart, but this can be any symbol or icon, such as a shamrock. Of course, this isn’t necessary, but it formats the text a bit.
- Font. The default font for these letter puzzles is called “Dancing Script,” and this will be used for the large letter as well as the engraved text on the border unless you specify otherwise. You can see an example of all the capital letters in Dancing Script in one of the images.
We work very hard on these. We know you’ll appreciate them and we just ask that you help us grow. 🙂
For a free guest book sign, Share the “Love” on Facebook:
- Step 1 – Like the Havoly Facebook Page
- Step 2 – Enter “Yes I will share on Facebook” in the notes section during checkout
- Step 3 – Have a great time at your event and don’t forget to take a picture of the guestbook
- Step 4 – Share the photograph on Facebook by tagging the Havoly Facebook page
Check out additional guest book ideas on Havoly. You can find Tree puzzle guest books in a variety of sizes. If you want something even bigger than 250 pieces, shoot us a message, we can design and build this for you. We also have other guest books such as drop top guest books
Have an idea for a new puzzle shape? Drop us a message! We always trying to create new and exciting stuff. You should also join the mailing list and stay up to date with the new creations as well as get exclusive deals.
***These name puzzles typically ship in 2-3 weeks from the day they are purchased.***